POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Evaluating pattern : Evaluating pattern Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:20:57 EDT (-0400)
  Evaluating pattern
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 26 Jan 2000 10:21:24
Message: <388f10f4@news.povray.org>
I recall that someone (Chris Huff? ) wrote a patch so that the value of a
pattern could
be evaluated at a point. Is this available in megapov, if not is there any
way I could find out the value of a pigment at a certain point in a pattern?

I have a bozo pattern (pigment) and I want to be able to get 15 random
pigments that
the pattern would have produced.

did that make any sense?

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * ERROR: COFFEE.COM not found  *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Insert cup and press any key *
* Definition of an upgrade: Take the old bugs out, put new ones in*